Capture the Water
Are you a photography enthusiast looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills and win amazing prizes? Look no further than "Capture the Water", a photography competition that challenges you to capture and transform life's fleeting moments into art. The Image must contain water, aquatic life, marine life etc. Whether you prefer to capture the beauty of nature or moments of life, this competition is the perfect platform to showcase your talent. Submit your best photograph with a write-up of maximum 100 words and compete against fellow photography enthusiasts to win prizes that will take your photography to the next level. We welcome entries from photographers of all levels, from amateur to professional. So grab your camera and join us in this exciting competition. Capture the Moment and let your creativity shine!
Stages and Timeline
This will be a single-round submission-based event which will be taken via Google form. The last day for submission of the write-up and Photograph is 30th March 2023. The top 3 submissions will be decided by the organizing team on voting basis and the results will be announced on the last day.
The theme of the event is Water Pollution
Judging Panel & Criteria
The judging for Capture the Art will be on the following criteria:
1. Adherence to the theme (15 marks)
2. Inclusion of all requirements stated above (30 marks)
3. Originality and creative expression (40 marks)
4. Choice of design scheme (15 marks)
Rules and Regulations
1. This is an individual event.
2. Each entry should be an authentic and original work of the participants.
3. Eligibility: The competition is open to all students enrolled in any college.
4. Images that won prizes in prior competitions will not be allowed.
5. The following will lead to Rejection: Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photos.
6. Plagiarism is strongly discouraged, and anyone found indulging in unfair practices will be summarily removed from the event. If the violation is found to be serious, they may also be removed from Samudra Manthan 2023.
7. Participants must check the official website of Samudramanthan 2023, samudramanthan.in, to stay updated for the final results. Samudra Manthan may not send individual emails or other intimations to the participant.
Prizes & Rewards
All participants will receive certificates of participation from Samudra Manthan, IIT Kharagpur.
Capture the Water will award cash prizes to the top 3 participants on the basis of the mentioned criteria. The overall prize money is ₹6000/- for this event. The winners will also receive Certificates from Samudra Manthan and a mention on our social media pages.